We are now looking for auditors for the processing/trade sector ("Kontrollbereich B") of the organic food industry, either part-time/full-time or on a freelance basis.
As an auditor for organic food in the areas of processing and trade, the following activities are carried out:
• independent planning and scheduling of inspections
• preparation and implementation of organic inspections (throughout Germany)
• post-processing of inspection documents and uploading to the internal database
• communication with customers and certifiers within the scope of one's own inspections
• in the medium to long term, activities can be extended to other related fieldsApplicant requirements:
- Qualification and professional work experience:
• preferably existing approval by the BLE for "Kontrollbereich B (Verarbeitung)" or
• a degree in nutritional science or food technology or
• an equivalent degree with at least one year of work experience/internships or
• completion of a master craftsman's examination in the food trade industry with at least one year of professional experience in the processing of organic food or
• experience from working for the federal food control or
• completion of an apprenticeship in the food trade with at least five years of professional experience in the processing of organic products.
Basic knowledge of the guidelines of organic farming is desired, proficiency in working with computers and Outlook.
Due to the frequent travel (mobile working) associated with the position, the place of residence is flexible, occasional participation in training courses in Berlin.
German Language skills at business profiency level (C1-Level), preferably fluent in written and spoken English
- Personal Strengths
ability to learn quickly, ability to work independently, thoroughness, accuracy, decision-making ability, customer orientation, confidence.
What will you find at CUCG?
- Driver's License:
driving licence B car / small busses ( former FS 3)
Have we sparked your interest? Then please send your application, with CV by email to: email@example.com
- permanent or freelance employment possible
- flat hierarchies
- young, motivated team that is happy to pass on its knowledge to new employees
- opportunities to work in other related areas and to get to know new fields
- Training and regular team events
- a variety of certification related activities
We look forward to hearing from you!